Create an Open House landing page to conveniently collect signatures at your next open house. If you subscribe to Market Snapshot, leads will automatically receive a snapshot for the property.
From the Top Producer Websites control panel, follow these steps:
- From the main menu click Edit Site. The Website Manager window opens.
- Click Manage Landing Pages to open the Manage My Landing Pages window.
Click Add Landing Page and select Open House.
- On the New Open House Page window, fill in the fields as described below.
- Page Name – Enter a name for this page. The name will also appear in the URL of the page.
- SEO Title – The text that you enter in the SEO Title field appears in the title bar of the browser when your visitor views your page. The title is used by search engines to “file” your page in their index, and can affect search ranking.
- SEO Description – Use the SEO Description field to describe the content of your page. This text could appear below your link in a search engine’s search results. Your description should be no more than three sentences. Generally, only the first 250 characters of this tag are read by the search engines.
- SEO Keywords – Keywords play a role in your page’s positioning on search engines. You can use individual words or phrases.
For more information about optimizing your page titles, descriptions, and keywords, please visit the Search Engine Optimization section.
Under Choose your Listing, select the open house property from the list.
- Click Preview to preview your page in a new window. If you don’t like what you see, return to the previous window to continue customization.
- Once happy with your open house landing page, click Save Page.
Your page is now ready to be displayed on a mobile device or laptop at your next open house. Click Copy url to copy the short URL link to your clipboard.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!