Create a professional single property website to promote a listing and capture leads via social media, email, or other marketing.
From the Top Producer Websites control panel, follow these steps:
- From the main menu click Edit Site. The Website Manager window opens.
- Click Manage Landing Pages to open the Manage My Landing Pages window.
Click Add Landing Page and select Listing.
- On the New Listing Page window, fill in the fields as described below.
- Page Name – Enter a name for the site. This is also the name of the link that your customers will click on to view the site.
- SEO Title – The text that you enter in the SEO Title field appears in the title bar of the browser when your visitor views your site. The title is used by search engines to “file” your site in their index, and can affect search ranking.
- SEO Description – Use the SEO Description field to describe the content of your site. This text could appear below your link in a search engine’s search results. Your description should be no more than three sentences. Generally, only the first 250 characters of this tag are read by the search engines.
- SEO Keywords – Keywords play a role in your site’s positioning on search engines. You can use individual words or phrases.
For more information about optimizing your site titles, descriptions, and keywords, please visit the Search Engine Optimization section.
Under Choose your Listing, select the property you wish to feature from the list.
If you’ve set up realtor.com® integration your realtor.com® listings will show here, in addition to listings added manually. Please note this list only displays new and current listings, no sold listings.
- Click Preview to preview your website in a new window. If you don’t like what you see, return to the previous window to continue customization.
- Once happy with your single property website, click Save Page.
Your site is now ready to be emailed to your contact list or linked to an ad to capture leads. Click Copy url to copy the short URL link to your clipboard.
Note: The short URL defaults to your topproducerwebsite.com address, however your single property website will also be accessible at your linked domain by replacing the *.topproducerwebsite.com portion of the address with your domain name. For example: https://kellyagent.topproducerwebsite.com/your-single-property-website > https://www.kellyagent.net/your-single-property-website