By adding subpages you can include more content to a Main Web Page without cluttering up the page. Subpages are neatly organized as buttons on the Main Web Page.
To create a subpage, you need to select the main page under which this subpage will be located. Each main page can have an unlimited number of subpages.
- From the main menu click Edit Site, The Website Manager window opens.
- Click Manage My Pages. The Page Manager window opens.
- From the list of Web pages, click the sign to the left of the Web Page title you would like to add a subpage to.
Click the Add Subpage link.
- Choose either a free form page or special pages layout, depending on what will display on the subpage. The Page Editor window opens.
- Make any changes to the subpage.
- Click the Preview button to see the subpage on your website. Your website opens in a separate window on the subpage you are editing. The subpage selections display as buttons on the left within the main page, and opens within the main page.
- Close the Website Preview window.
- Click OK once you are done creating the subpage.