By adding subpages you can include more content to a main web page without cluttering up the page. Subpages are neatly organized as buttons on the main web page.
To create a subpage, you need to select the main page under which this subpage will be located. Each main page can have an unlimited number of subpages.
- From the main menu click Edit Site. The Website Manager window opens.
- Click Manage My Pages. The Page Manager window opens.
- From the list of Web pages, main page to which you would like to add a subpage.
Click Add Subpage, then select the type of page you would like to add.
- From the Edit Page screen, make the changes you’d like to the subpage.
- Click the Preview button to preview the subpage. Click Save Page once you are done creating the subpage.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.