Providing hyperlinks to websites with information about movers, community information, schools and more is an excellent way to position yourself as an expert in your market. In addition, trading hyperlinks with other websites is an excellent way to boost your rating with search engines. The following are steps for inserting a hyperlink onto a standard layout page.
- In the main menu, click Edit Site.
- Click on Manage My Pages.
- Click Edit next to the page to which you would like to add the hyperlink.
Type in some text for the hyperlink and highlight the text.
Click on the Hyperlink Manager icon to open the Hyperlink Manager.
The Hyperlink Manager provides three tabs:
- Hyperlink – This allows you to create a link to a webpage. In the URL field, enter the website address to which you are linking. Use the Target option to choose how you would like the new link to open.
- Anchor – This allows you to create an anchor on the page, so if you click the link you get directed to another location on the page.
Email – This allows you to create a link to an email address
In the below example we are creating a link to an email address
- When you are done creating your link, click Save Page.