Adding a Blog Page
To add a Blog Page, follow the below steps:
- From the Website Control Panel, click Edit Site in the main menu.
- In the Website Manager, click Manage My Pages.
- To add the Blog Page as a sub-page, click the Plus Icon next to Main Page to which it should belong, then click Add Subpage For. To create a Main Page, click the Add Main Page button at the bottom.
- From the list of Special Pages, click Top Producer Blogs® / Featured Blog™.
- In the Page Editor, enter a Page Name, Page Title, Page Description, and Page Keywords.
- In the Web Boxes section, add any Web Boxes you'd like to include on the page.
- In the Lead Form section, choose if you would like to display lead form before a visitor can view this page.
Note: For more information about the above page creation options, read the Page Creation Overview.
- In the Blog Section, enter your Blog username and password.
Tip: If you have lost your username/password, please check your Welcome Email. If you no longer have your welcome email but remember your username, you can reset your password by going to http://www.realtor.com/blogs/ and following the “Lost your password?” link. If you do not know your username, contact Technical Support.
- Under Automatically post entries when, select which Listing events will automatically generate a post on your blog:
- A listing is added to the site: When you add a new listing in the Listings Manager, a pre-formatted post will be added to your blog with the relevant information.
- A listing is sold: When you edit a listing in the Listings Manager and set its status to Sold, a pre-formatted post will be added to your blog with the relevant details.
- An Open House is added to one of the listings: When you add open house information to a listing in the Listings Manager, a pre-formatted post will be added to your Blog with the relevant information.
Note: These options do not apply to listings displayed on a Realtor.com Listings Page, or through an IDX Solution, as these listings are not stored in the Listings Manager.
- When finished, click OK to save and apply the new page to your site.