Once you have set up the framework of your website using the Website Wizard, you can familiarize yourself with where to locate key features of your website.
The Home Page (Control Panel)
When you first login to your website, the Home Page (also called the control panel) displays.
The Main Menu is found on the Home Page, and at the top of most other pages.
- Home – Click the Home icon to take you back to the Home Page, no matter where you are in the application.
- My Account – Click the My Account icon to manage your account and contact information. From the My Account window select My Profile to load your photo and logo as well as enter your contact information.
- Edit Site – Click the Edit Site icon to edit your site. From the Website Manager window you can make changes to pages, add web boxes, upload content, or change your theme.
- Listings – Click the Listings icon to manage all your listings. From the Listings Manager window you can manually add or import listings.
- Reports – Click the Reports icon to view or export statistics about your website.
- View Site – Click the View Site icon to open your website in a new window to view your live.
- Help/Manage Sites/Logout – You can access help files, manage your other Top Producer Websites (if applicable) or logout.
The Home page also has a list of Quick Tools to help you easily navigate.
- Edit My Pages – Here you can manage your pages and web boxes, change your theme and site options, or restart the Website Wizard.
- View My Website Statistics – This takes you to the Reports section, where you can view your website statistics.
- Manage My Listings – Brings up the Listings Manager, where you can manage your listings.
- Manage Domain Names – Find your domain configuration information here and associate domain names to your website.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!