If you do not have any listings with open houses, the Open House Calendar page will appear empty when viewed. A better way to display your open houses is to use the Open House Calendar Web Box. This web box will only appear on the selected pages if there is an open house scheduled.Click here for steps to remove the Open House Calendar Page.
To remove the Open House Calendar page, click Edit Site from the main menu bar. Then choose Manage My Pages. Click on the icon to the left of the Listings page to access the subpages. You can either delete the Open House Calendar page or hide it. To delete it click Delete or to hide it check the Hide from menu box on the far right.
To create an Open House Calendar web box:
- Click Edit Site from the main menu bar.
- Click Manage My Web Boxes.
- On the left, under Add a New Web Box, click the Open House Calendar web box.
- Enter a Web Box Title. If the Display title option is checked, the title will appear as part of the Web Box. In the Maximum Items pull-down, select the maximum number of Open Houses that will be displayed at any one time.
- Use the checkboxes below to select what information will be displayed for each Open House in the web box.
- Click OK to save the new Web Box.
Your new Open House Web Box will now appear under My Web Boxes. To apply it to web pages, select it from the list, and under Add Selected Web Box To, place a check next to each page you would like it to appear.
When finished, click Done.
The Open House Web Box will now display on the pages you’ve selected. When you Add Open House information to your Listings, they will appear in the web box.