Adding a Top Producer IDX Search to your Website
With Top Producer IDX there are two types of search pages that can be added to your site: Full Page search and Web Box search.
Adding the Full Page Search to Your Website
- From the Other Resources section click Top Producer IDX. The Top Producer IDX Dashboard opens in a separate window.
Note: If you do not see Top Producer IDX as an option, go to https://www.topproduceridx.com to login.
- From the My Profile section, click the View >> link to the right of the IDX URL(s). MLS search URLs will display below IDX URL(s).
- Right-click the link beside MLS Search: (This will look something like http://mlssearch.topproduceridx.com/username) and from the menu that comes up click on either Copy Shortcut (if you use Internet Explorer) or Copy Link Location (if you use Firefox).
- Logout of IDX and close the window.
- From your Website Control Panel, click Edit Site from the main menu, then click Manage My Pages. The Page Manager window opens.
- Click the Add Main Page button. The Page Manager – New Page window opens.
- From the Special Pages section click IDX. The Page Editor – IDX window opens.
- From the IDX Link section, clear the contents of the URL: field, then right-click and select Paste. This will copy the URL from Top Producer IDX to your IDX page.
- Click Preview to view the IDX page on your website in a new window.
- Click OK to save your changes.
Adding the Web Box Search to Your Website
- From the main menu click Edit Site, then Manage My Web Boxes. The Web Box Manager window opens.
- From the Add a New Web Box section, click Top Producer IDX. The Web Box window opens.
- Enter a title for the web box, confirm your Top Producer IDX username is correct, and then click OK.
You are returned to the Web Box Manager window.
- From the Add Selected Web Box To: section, place a checkmark next to the pages you on which you’d like the Top Producer IDX search web box to display.
- Click Done.