The Website Control Panel allows you to upload files for use on your website. These files can be made available for download (such as a PDF), or become part of a web page (such as images and flash animations).
If you wish to upload a file to your website, be sure it is one of the Supported File Formats, and then follow the steps below.
- From the main menu click Edit Site. The Website Manager window opens.
- Click Update My Site Options. The Site Options window opens.
- From the File & Resources section, click Upload File to Storage, choose the file to upload and click Upload.
- Double-click the desired file. The Choose file window closes.
- Click the Upload button. You may see a progress window indicating the status of the upload.
Once the upload is complete you will see the file in the Files & Resources section.
- Click Save Site Options.