You can add a web box to a web page to include additional content. The location of a web box depends on the theme you have chosen for your website.
To add an existing web box to a web page, please follow the step below:
- From the main menu click Edit Site, The Website Manager window opens.
- Click Manage My Web Boxes. The Web Box Manager window opens.
- From the My Web Boxes section, click the web box you’d like to add to a Web page.
- From the Add Selected Web Box To: section place a checkmark next to the pages to which you’d like to add the web box.
Tip: You can add a web box to a main or subpage. The subpage titles are indented.
- Click Done when you are finished adding the web box to Web pages.
- From the main menu click View Site to view your changes.