Optimizing your site with Yahoo! and Ask.com
- Yahoo does not use Meta keywords for SEO (these are different than the keywords you use in articles or page titles).
- Yahoo displays 120 characters for the Meta Title, cutting off the title exactly at the 120 character limit, even if it is the middle of a word.
- Yahoo shows up to 161 Characters (Including Spaces) for the Meta Description.
- Ask.com displays 69 Characters (Including Spaces) for the Meta Title.
- Ask.com pulls text from the page and can display up to 312 characters for a description.