Transferring your domain from Top Producer® to another domain host is easy and can be done in a few simple steps.
- Contact Top Producer® Customer Care with the following information:
- The full name of the registered owner of the domain.
- The email address of the registered owner (cannot be on the domain to be transferred).
- The phone number of the registered owner.
- The last 4 digits of the credit card on file.
- If Customer Care is able to verify your information without issue, your domain will be unlocked. An EPP key (AKA Authorization Key, Transfer Code) will be emailed to you within 3 business days.
Note: If your contact information is not up to date (i.e. you can no longer access the email address), it will need to be updated before the transfer can proceed. This update will lock your domain and prevent it from being transferred for 60 days.
- Contact your new domain host to initiate the transfer and provide them with the EPP key.
- Your new domain host will begin the transfer process, which typically completes within 6 to 10 business days.
Once your domain has been transferred, Top Producer® will no longer be able to resolve any issues specific to your domain. Please contact your new domain host if you have any issues or questions about your domain.
For more information on transferring a domain to a specific domain host, see:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.