Free Live Online Classes
We invite you to attend one or more of our free instructor-led online classes. All classes last between 45 and 90 minutes and have one or more live Q&A periods.
Top Producer CRM: Introduction to Top Producer CRM
This introductory course is designed to introduce you to Top Producer CRM and get you started following-up with your contacts quickly. This 30 minute session (with 15 minute question & answer period) will cover the following objectives:
- Creating Quality Contacts
- Applying Contact Types Effectively
- Following-Up with the Follow-Up Coach
- Important Dates
- Accessing Top Producer CRM Mobile
- Scheduling Follow-Up Activities
Top Producer CRM: Contacts 101
This course is designed to introduce you to the Sales Pipeline and Searching features in Top Producer CRM and help you find and manage contacts through all stages of the sales cycle. This 30 minute session (with 15 minute question & answer period) will cover the following objectives:
- Accessing the Sales Pipeline in TP CRM and TP Mobile
- Understanding the different pipeline statuses
- Searching using the rolodex
- Advanced Search with multiple criteria
- View, edit, and add notes in TP CRM and TP Mobile
Top Producer CRM: Working Your Database
- Use the mass email feature.
- View, edit and create personal templates to customize your marketing.
- Use merge codes to create targeted marketing pieces.
- View, edit and create new action plans to automate your follow up.
- Apply personal action plans to your contacts.
- Setup and use social media integration in Top Producer to increase the touch points with your prospects.
Market Snapshot: Effective Lead Capture & Follow-Up
- Create a custom lead inquiry form.
- Position Market Snapshot to attract leads through conventional media such as newspapers and bus stop benches.
- Attract online leads through personal websites and social media tools.
- Schedule further follow up with prospects.