Learn about key features, explore best practices, and ask us anything you want in a live webinar. Join us Wednesdays at 10:00AM PST on Facebook at:
We look forward to seeing you there! Until then, check out recordings of past classes below:
Whether they’re online inquiries or face-to-face meetings, Top Producer® makes it easy to turn more leads into clients. In this 45 minute introductory session, with time for Q&A, you’ll learn how Top Producer® CRM is designed to help with some of the challenges agents face in today’s market.
In addition, you’ll see how you can cater to clients at all stages of the buying and selling process, with the convenience of a mobile app. Finally, we’ll also walk you through some of the setup steps you’ll want to complete to setup your account for your success.
Now that you’ve completed the initial setup of your Top Producer® CRM account, now it’s time to talk about the Next Steps you should do to start using your account.
In this 1 hour session, we’ll continue with more information on some other great features of Top Producer® CRM, including:
- Merging Duplicate Contacts
- Automatically applying Action Plans to New Leads
- Manually Adding Contacts
- Adding Listing & Closing Records
- And more…
This class is designed to help you manage your online leads through the entire sales cycle. You will learn how to aggregate your online leads into Top Producer CRM, and then follow-up and track them through all stages of the sales cycle. This 30 minute session (with 15 minute question & answer period) will cover the following features:
- Lead Integration
- Lead Alerts
- Sales Pipeline
- Follow-Up Coach
- Use the mass email feature.
- View, edit and create personal templates to customize your marketing.
- Use merge codes to create targeted marketing pieces.
- View, edit and create new action plans to automate your follow up.
- Apply personal action plans to your contacts.
This class is designed to help you increase your listing volume using Market Snapshot Listing, Price Change and Sold Alerts. You will learn about the Market Snapshot itself, as well as the Listings, Price Change, and Sold Alerts feature. You’ll also learn how to use Market Snapshot reports to follow up with your new leads and existing contacts.
In this 45 minute session (with time for Q&A), we will cover the following:
- Reading the Market Snapshot report
- Listing, Price Change, Sold Alerts
- Sending an individual Market Snapshot report
- Sending a Mass Market Snapshot with Top Producer CRM
- Creating a Market Snapshot Landing Page
- Weekly Summary Report
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!