Try the following:
- There may be other sync requests ahead in the queue. Wait a few minutes and then confirm your changes synced successfully.
- If this is occurring with an appointment, ensure the correct calendar is selected on the Integrations tab in the Top Producer Settings area.
- If this is occurring with a contact, ensure the contact is set to sync. In Top Producer CRM, contacts that are set to sync with Google will display the Sync icon in the Contact Record and the Cloud icon in the Contacts Summary. In Google, the Top Producer label appears adjacent to all contacts set to sync in the Contacts list.
- Make a change to the affected appointment or contact, and then initiate a sync by clicking Start Sync Now from the Google Sync menu in Top Producer. After the sync is complete, confirm the change you made was successfully synced.
This is not an issue with Top Producer Google Sync, but rather an issue that can occur when you sync Google with your iOS device (iPhone/iPad/iTouch). This issue occurs under the following conditions:
- You are syncing Google with an iOS device.
- A contact that includes email/phone descriptions is synced to your device.
- You modify this contact in your device’s address book.
After a sync, the contact’s email/phone number descriptions will be removed and replaced with “Other” in Google. This change will then be synced to Top Producer. Currently there is no resolution to this issue.
Note: Only the descriptions are affected. The email addresses and phone numbers remain intact.
You need to select which of your existing contacts you want to sync. Existing contacts won’t be synced until you add them to the sync list. For more information, see Adding Contacts to the Sync List.
New contacts you create in Top Producer CRM will automatically be set to sync if you selected the Always Add to Sync options during setup (see below).
Ensure the correct calendar is selected on the Integrations tab in the Top Producer Settings area.
Appointments older than 14 days will not be synced. After the initial setup is complete, all future appointments and appointments within the last 14 days will be synced.
Appointment attendees will not be synced between Top Producer CRM and Google. The appointment date, start/end time, recurrence and reminder settings will be synced.
Retry the sync process (from the Google Sync menu in Top Producer CRM, click Start sync now). Since you were syncing a lot of contacts, it’s possible that Google limits prevented the sync from completing.
In Gmail, clicking the Top Producer label on the left side of the Contacts list displays all contacts that are set to sync with Top Producer. In addition, the Top Producer label appears adjacent to all contacts set to sync in the Contacts list.
In Top Producer CRM, contacts that are set to sync with Google will display the Sync icon in both the Contacts Summary and the Contact Record. You can also search for contacts in Top Producer CRM that were originally created in Google by searching for the Google contact type:
- In Top Producer CRM, go to Contacts > Search for Contacts.
- In the Contact Type section, click Select from List.
- Select the Google check box, and then click Done.
- Click Search.
All contacts that were created in Google and synced to Top Producer CRM appear in this list.
Your email will not be “synced”, but rather copied to Top Producer when you assign labels to the email you send/receive in Gmail. For more information, see Copying Email to Top Producer.
Copied email will appear in the Activities tab in the Top Producer Contact Record.
- In Top Producer CRM, open the contact record of the person associated with the email, and then click the Activities tab.
- Select Complete from the Show drop-down list, and then click the View email message icon to view the email content.
If you followed the above steps and cannot locate the email, try the following:
- Ensure that Gmail Record Keeping is enabled. From the Settings area in Top Producer, click the Integrations tab. Ensure that Enable Gmail Record Keeping is set to Yes.
- Ensure that IMAP is enabled in your Gmail Account. For steps on how to do this, see the Enabling IMAP article in the Gmail help.
- When assigning labels in Gmail, ensure you select the Top Producer label—not the Copied label. For more information on assigning labels in Gmail, see Copying Email to Top Producer.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!