Need help using Twitter in Top Producer CRM?
Attend one of our FREE Online Training Webinars and we’ll walk you through it!
If you have a Twitter account, you can integrate it with Top Producer. This enables additional features: The ability to post updates to this site directly from within Top Producer, and the ability to view your Friends’ Tweets, from within their Contact Record.
To enable integration, follow the steps below:
- Open the Top Producer Settings.
- Click the General tab.
- Click the Social Media Setup sub-tab.
- To setup Twitter, click the Add Twitter button.
- The page will redirect to a Twitter application page. Enter your twitter username/email and password, then click Allow.
- The Twitter page will process your credentials, and when successful, you will be redirected back to the Top Producer settings screen. Integration with Twitter is now complete.
Once the integration is complete, you will be to view your Twitter Profile Page by clicking on the View Profile link next to the Twitter icon. You will notice that the picture associated with your Twitter Profile is pulled in and displayed to the left of this link.
Number of Tweets to Display
You can set the number of posts you want to appear on the Contact Record’s Summary Tab, by default it is set to 3 Facebook posts and 3 Tweets. This can be changed to a number from 1 to 10. To change number of posts that will display:
- Click the Edit Social Media Settings link in the bottom left corner.
- In the Social Media Activity, click the drop menu beside Tweets to change the number of posts to display.
- Click Save Social Media Setup button to save the changes.
Integration with Assistant Accounts and Additional Agent Accounts
If you have an Assistant license or more than one Agent license associated with your Top Producer account, you can integrate Facebook and Twitter for each by following the steps described above while logged in as each separate Assistant or Agent.
If you would like to remove the integration with Twitter, simply click either the Remove Twitter button.