If you have a Facebook account you can integrate it with Top Producer. This enables you to post updates directly from within 8i.
To enable integration, follow the steps below:
- Open the Top Producer Settings.
- Click the General tab.
- Click the Social Media Setup sub-tab.
- To setup Facebook, click the Add Facebook button.
- The page will redirect to the Facebook Login page. Enter your Facebook email address and password, then click Login.
- If this is the first time you are setting up Facebook to integrate with Top Producer, you will be prompted with a separate permission screen. To enable full functionality within Top Producer, it is necessary to click Allow. Click the link below to read more about the permission screen.
Accepting these permissions allows Top Producer to stay constantly authorized to access your Facebook account so that you do not need to provide your Facebook email and password each time it needs access. It allows you to publish posts to your Facebook page directly from within Top Producer.
- Integration is now complete.
Once the integration is complete, you will be able to view your Facebook Profile Page by clicking on the View Profile link, or Facebook Business Page(s). by clicking on the View Page link. You will notice that the picture associated with your Facebook Profile, Business and Community Page will display to the left of these links.
Note: If you create a new Business Page after integrating Facebook with Top Producer, and would like to add it to Top Producer, click the refresh icon .
Integration with Assistant Accounts and Additional Agent Accounts
If you have an Assistant license or more than one Agent license associated with your account, you can integrate Facebook for each by following the steps described above while logged in as each separate Assistant or Agent.
If you would like to remove the integration with Facebook, simply click either the Remove Facebook button.