If you have already set up Facebook and Twitter integration in Top Producer, you can quickly post information about your REALTOR.com® listings to both Facebook and Twitter. Using this feature makes it easy to market your listings online with social media. For more information about posting updates to social media, see Updating your Status from Top Producer.
When you select a REALTOR.com® Listing to post, Top Producer will automatically add a link directly to the Listing Details page on REALTOR.com®.
Configuring Integration with REALTOR.com®
Before you can post your REALTOR.com® listings, you must first enable integration between your REALTOR.com® account and Top Producer:
- At the top right of Top Producer, click Settings under the Account Menu.
- On the General tab, click the 3rd Party Setup tab.
- In the Other Sign Ins area, click No MLS set up.
- Use the MLS Name pull-down menu to select your MLS. This will be the same MLS you select when logging into your REALTOR.com® Control Panel.
- In the USER ID field, enter your MLS User ID (MLS ID). This will be the same MLS ID you use to log into your REALTOR.com® Control Panel.
- Click Save.
Once configured, you will be able to post your REALTOR.com® Listings to Facebook and Twitter.
Posting a REALTOR.com® Listing
- In the main menu, click the Facebook/Twitter Sharebutton.
- Using the check-boxes at the top, select the social media accounts to which you would like to post.
- : Indicates your Twitter Account.
- : Indicates your Facebook Profile Page.
- : Indicates your Facebook Business or Community Pages. A separate option will appear for each Business or Community Page that is associated with your account.
- At the bottom, click the Insert Listing Icon .
- In the Insert Property box, select Realtor.com® (Link).
Note: You can also choose to post your Top Producer listings. For more information, see Posting Top Producer Listings to Social Media.
- In the for property pull-down menu, select the listing you would like to include in the post.
- Using the last pull-down menu, choose one of the pre-made marketing messages, or leave it as “No thanks, I’ll write my own message“.
- Click Insert. A short-url will be added to the text area, which links directly to the Listing Details page on REALTOR.com®.
- Type any additional text you’d like to include in the message. When finished making changes to the message, click Share to post the information to your Social Media account(s).