If you have purchased an additional user license for your Top Producer account and did not set it up initially from within the Setup Wizard, you must set up the account before it can be used. When setting it up, you can create the username and password, as well as configure the account permissions.Watch the Video
To set up an assistant license, log in to Top Producer as the Responsible Agent (main account owner), go to the My Account section, and select the Team Members tab. The My Account Header displays all of the licenses associated with your account. To add an assistant account, you must have an available license, which can be seen at the top of the header.
If not already selected, click the Assistants sub-tab in the Team Members section, then click Add Assistant. This opens the Add/Edit Assistant form.
- In the Name Details and Login Information section, enter the assistant’s name details, any designations they have acquired, and the username and password they will use to log into Top Producer. If more than one Agent license is part of this account, use the Default Agent selection list to choose which agent this assistant will be working under. This can affect things like access to Contacts if the assigned agent is restricted to view only contacts assigned to them (for more information see Setting Contact Access for Teams).
Note: The username you select must be unique across all Top Producer users and, once created, cannot be changed without deleting and recreating the assistant account.
- In the Contact Info section, enter the assistant’s contact information. When entering phone numbers, hyphens are automatically inserted for you.
- In the Assign Licenses and Feature Access section, you can specify the licenses to which this assistant should have access. Only the options for the licenses you own will appear in this section.
- In the Set Permissions for this Assistant section, select if you want the assistant to be able to export and delete data, and be able to set up Integration with Google, Outlook and Office 365.
Select I want this assistant to be able to export data from Top Producer if you want the assistant to be able to export contact information (including all associated properties), listings, closings, referrals and leads.
Select I want this assistant to be able to delete or merge data in Top Producer if you want the assistant to be able to delete contact information (including all associated properties), listings, closings, referrals and leads, and be able to Merge Contacts.
Note: Regardless of this setting, the assistant will be able to delete activities as well as edit/remove information within records.
- Select I want this assistant to be able to integrate with Office 365, Google and Outlook to allow this assistant to set up and configure Top Producer’s Synchronization and Integration features, such as Google Sync.
Click the Save Assistant Info button. The new account will appear in the list.
Your assistants will now be able to log in to Top Producer with the username and password you created. They will be able to edit their contact information via the My Account link in their account, but will not be able to edit the other options you selected.