To ensure all Top Producer CRM features work correctly, it is recommended to update to the latest version of your internet browser by following the steps below.
Updating to the latest version of Internet Explorer
If you choose to update Internet Explorer to the latest version, follow these steps:
- Click this link to go to the Microsoft website and view the page for Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/download-ie.
- On the Internet Explorer page, locate and click the option to Download Internet Explorer.
- At the time of this writing, clicking Download Internet Explorer will prompt you to save an installation file on your computer, but as Microsoft regularly changes the look and flow of their Internet Explorer Download page, it is also possible that you will instead be required to select the version of Windows that you are currently running and click Download once more.
- Once the download has begun, follow Microsoft’s on-screen instructions to complete the installation of Internet Explorer.
- Once the update has installed successfully, use Internet Explorer to access the Top Producer CRM login page.
Note: If you have any issues installing or using Internet Explorer, or if you find you have any issues resulting from the install, please contact Microsoft technical support at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/internet-explorer-help.
If you decide to use Firefox rather than updating Internet Explorer, please follow these steps.
- Click this link to go to the Mozilla Firefox website: http://www.mozilla.org/firefox
- Locate and click the option to Download Firefox.
- At the download prompt, choose Save and save the file to your desktop. Take note of the filename.
- Once the download is complete, close any open windows. Locate the downloaded file on your desktop and double-click to run the installation.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to install the Firefox web browser.
- Once it has installed successfully, use Firefox to access the Top Producer CRM login page.
Note: If you have any issues installing or using Firefox, or if you find you have any issues resulting from the install, please contact Firefox technical support at http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/home.