Before you start using Top Producer CRM, there are a couple of Safari and Mac settings you need to modify to enjoy a seamless Top Producer experience.
To configure your Mac and Safari settings:
- Open Safari, and from the Safari menu, click Preferences.
- Click the Security tab, and then clear the Block pop-up windows check box.
- Close Safari, and from the Dock on the bottom of your screen, click the System Preferences icon.
- Click the General icon.
- Set the Show scroll bars option to Always.
- Close General Preferences.
Note: Top Producer CRM uses pop-up windows in many parts of the application. When using Top Producer CRM, the above option must be cleared. You can always block pop-up windows when browsing other unknown sites. To learn more about pop-up blocking in Safari, see Block pop-ups and unnecessary content in the Apple help.