If you subscribe to Wolfnet / MLS Finder, you can configure Top Producer CRM to receive leads from that service. Once configured, leads will be sent to Top Producer CRM in the following situations:
- When visitors request more information or want to schedule a showing for a specific listing.
- When visitors are prompted to sign in before adding a listing to a favorites list, saving search criteria, or requesting listing update alerts.
Important: To configure Top Producer CRM to receive leads from this service, it is required that you know your Wolfnet / MLS Finder username and password. If you are unsure of your username/password, please contact your provider: http://www.mlsfinder.com/.
In Top Producer CRM, click on the Account Menu at the top right of any screen, then click Settings.
- Click the Contacts tab, and then click the My Leads sub-tab.
- In the Lead Provider Setup section, click Add Lead Provider.
In the Lead Provider Name pull-down list, select WolfNet/MLSFinder IDX.
Important: If you subscribe to the Keller Williams branded version of Top Producer, you must select eAgent IDX Solution Powered by Wolfnet instead.
- The URL will be automatically provided for you. Enter your Wolfnet/MLS Finder username and password.
- If you have more than one Agent license associated with your Top Producer account, use the Account Created For pull-down to select the Agent that will be receiving these leads.
- Click Add Lead Provider.
- From now on, all new leads received via WolfNet/MLS Finder will appear as new contact records in Top Producer CRM.