Leverage Top Producer’s proven, industry-tested lead generation systems to get leads from realtor.com®’s touch points. Once your Top Producer CRM account is set to receive leads from realtor.com®, you will not have to repeat the process again.
To set up your Top Producer CRM lead activation:
- Log in to your realtor.com® Dashboard at http://solutioncenter.realtor.com/.
- Click on your name in the upper right and select Settings.
On the Settings page, click Lead Settings.
Click Change under Top Producer CRM.
Enter your Top Producer CRM username and password into the appropriate fields and click Connect.
No other setup steps are required, and integration between your Top Producer CRM and realtor.com® accounts is complete. However, we recommend you follow the below steps to verify integration and, if you own Market Snapshot, turn on the Auto-Fulfill feature.
Verifying Integration with Top Producer CRM and Enabling Market Snapshot Auto-Fulfill
- Sign in to Top Producer CRM on your desktop computer.
Go to the Account Menu at the top right and click Settings.
Click the Contacts tab and select the My Leads sub-tab.
In the Lead Provider Setup section, you will see a message indicating the status of integration with realtor.com®.
- If you also own Market Snapshot and would like to enable the Market Snapshot Auto-Fulfillment feature, click the Lead Alerts subtab and click the Edit Lead Settings link.
In the Market Snapshot Auto-Fulfillment section, set the Turn this feature on? option to Yes.
- Click Save Lead Settings. From now on, every new lead you receive in Top Producer from realtor.com® will automatically receive a one-time Market Snapshot.