If you subscribe to IDX Broker, you can configure Top Producer CRM to receive leads from that service.
To Configure IDX Broker to send Leads to Top Producer:
- Log in to your IDX Broker account.
- Click Leads > Lead Registration > Advanced > CRM Integration.
In the Top Producer section, select Yes for “Push All New Leads to Top Producer 8i” and click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
- Copy down the Username and Password. These will be needed during the Top Producer Lead Provider setup.
To Configure Top Producer CRM to receive Leads from IDX Broker:
In the top right corner, click on the Account Menu and then click Settings.
- Click the Contacts tab, and then click the My Leads sub-tab.
- In the Lead Provider Setup section, click Add Lead Provider.
In the Lead Provider Name pull-down list, select IDX Broker Platinum.
NOTE: If you are an agent on an IDX Broker Office account and not the primary client, use this URL instead: http://middleware.idxbroker.com/lts/agents
- The URL will be automatically provided for you. Enter the IDX Broker username and password that displayed in the CRM Integration section of IDX Broker .
- Click Add Lead Provider.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!