If you subscribe to IDX Broker, you can configure Top Producer CRM to receive leads from that service.
To Configure IDX Broker to send Leads to Top Producer:
- Log in to your IDX Broker account.
Click Leads in the main menu, and Lead Registration Preferences in the submenu.
Switch from simple to Advanced mode, then click the CRM Integration tab.
In the Top Producer section, select Yes for “Push All New Leads to Top Producer 8i” and click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
- Copy down the Username and Password. These will be needed during the Top Producer Lead Provider setup.
To Configure Top Producer CRM to receive Leads from IDX Broker:
In the top right corner, click on the Account Menu and then click Settings.
- Click the Contacts tab, and then click the My Leads sub-tab.
- In the Lead Provider Setup section, click Add Lead Provider.
In the Lead Provider Name pull-down list, select IDX Broker Platinum.
- The URL will be automatically provided for you. Enter the IDX Broker username and password that displayed in the CRM Integration section of IDX Broker .
- Click Add Lead Provider.