If you subscribe to AgentMarketing.com, you can configure Top Producer CRM to receive leads from that service. AgentMarketing.com provides multiple capture forms from which you can capture lead information. Each capture form can be configured to send the leads to Top Producer CRM, or to keep the previous destination.
To configure Top Producer CRm to receive leads from AgentMarketing.com:
In the top right corner, click on the Account Menu and then click Settings.
- Click the Contacts tab, and then click the My Leads sub-tab.
- In the Lead Provider Setup section, click Add Lead Provider.
In the Lead Provider Name pull-down list, select AgentMarketing.com.
- The URL will be automatically provided for you. Enter your AgentMarketing.com username and password.
- If you have more than one Agent license associated with your Top Producer account, use the Account Created for pull-down to select the Agent that will be receiving these leads.
- Click Add Lead Provider.
To configure AgentMarketing.com to send leads to Top Producer:
- Log in to your AgentMarketing.com account.
- Click the Leads tab.
- Click the Notifications tab.
- Select Top Producer in the drop-down menu next to each lead source you want to send to Top Producer.
- Click Save.
From now on, new leads received via AgentMarketing.com for the selected sources will appear as new Contact records in Top Producer CRM.