On the last step of the wizard you can sync your Top Producer CRM contacts and calendar with Google or Outlook, and you can import contacts from a CSV or vCard file.
Using these methods, it will take you no time to get your contacts into Top Producer CRM!
Watch the Video:
- If you don’t want to sync or import contacts right now, no problem! You can set up the sync or import contacts at any time from the Settings area.
- You can sync your Google contacts and calendar with Top Producer CRM, see the Google Sync Setup article for details.
- You can sync your Outlook 2007, 2010 or 2013 contacts and calendar with Top Producer CRM, and copy email you send/receive in Outlook to Top Producer CRM. See the Outlook Sync Setup article for details. (Not available if using Outlook for Mac.)
- You can import your contacts with our Office 365 integration. See the Setting Up Office 365 Integration article for details.
- You can import your contacts from Comma Separated Values (.csv) and Mac OS vCard (.vcf/.vcard) files. See Importing Your Contacts for details.
When finished, click Done to close the wizard.
You’re done! You can now start using Top Producer CRM!
You could install the Top Producer Editor now, but you don’t have to. It’s required to create/edit marketing templates and, if using Internet Explorer 8 or 9, you’ll need it to send email too. (This is not required for Safari users.) And don’t forget that you can access Top Producer CRM anywhere you go! Just go to m.tpcrm.com on your mobile device to use Top Producer CRM on your smartphone or tablet.
Here are some other links to help you get started:
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!