Step 1 of 4 - Agent Information
On the first step of the Setup Wizard, Agent Information, enter as much information about yourself and your company as you can. This information can automatically appear in the marketing material you send out.
- Agent Information: In the Agent Information area, fill out your contact information.
Keep in mind the following considerations:
- To select Designations, click the drop-down to open the list of available designations and select the checkboxes for all that apply. To add designations to the list, click the Modify link and then the Add link.
- The email address you supply will be used as the "From" value for all the email you send from within Top Producer, as well as the address to which Top Producer sends all email appointment reminders. An email address is required before you can proceed to the next step of the wizard.
- You can add additional contact numbers by clicking the Add Another Contact Number action link.
Note: The Agent name is embedded into Top Producer and cannot be edited.
- Assign MLS Access to This User: If you have a Top Connector License, from the Assign MLS Access to This User section open the drop-down and select the MLS(s) you would like to access within your Top Producer account.
You will then be able to set up connectivity for each selected MLS in the next step of the Setup Wizard.
- Additional Top Producer Applications: From the Additional Top Producer Applications section, place a check next to each additional product you would like to use with your Top Producer account.
Note that some products require a subscription to appear in this area. Based on the product, additional set up may or may not be required.
- Photos: Once you have defined your agent information, add a picture and a logo to complete your identity.
- When finished entering your information and selecting your options, click Next.
Tip: If you would like to update your account information after completing the Setup Wizard, it can be accessed within the My Account area.
In the top right corner, click on the Account Menu, then My Account.