Top Producer 8i provides a feature allowing zipForm® 6 Professional to import your 8i data for use in their forms. The following instructions will show you how to configure 8i for use with zipForm® 6 Professional.
Note: zipForm® 6 Professional is a 3rd party service provider and requires a separate subscription. It is not included with Top Producer 8i or other Top Producer services.
- Log in to Top Producer 8i. Click on the Account Menu in the top right corner and click Settings.
- Under the General tab, click 3rd Party Setup.
- In the 3rd Party Data Service Setup section, click Add Data Service in the bottom right corner.
- In the 3rd Party Application pull down menu select ZipForm Online.
- Enter your zipForm® 6 Professional username (the email address that is assigned to your zipForm® 6 Professional account).
- Click Add Data Service.
Your zipForm® 6 Professional account will now have the ability to import data from your Top Producer 8i account. For more information, please visit the zipForm® 6 Professional support page: http://support.zipform.com/tp/tpsupport.asp