The integration between Top Producer CRM and TransactionPoint allows users to query Top Producer CRM for contact data from within TransactionPoint as an optional means of adding a contact to a transaction.
There are two features to this integration:
Add Contact from Top Producer – Transaction Coordinators can search for and add contacts created in Top Producer into TransactionPoint’s transaction. The search performed by transaction coordinators will use primary agents Top Producer account information.
Note: Modifications made from TransactionPoint to any of the Top Producer CRM contacts will NOT be reflected in Top Producer CRM.
- Add Activities from TransactionPoint to Top Producer CRM – Add incomplete (Due/Past Due) activities from TransactionPoint into Top Producer CRM calendar/scheduler. During transaction creation or editing a transaction, Coordinator or Full Access agent with the ability to modify transactions click on “Post to Top Producer” from Activities/Order/Docs tab to send incomplete activities to Top Producer.
To setup integration between TransactionPoint and Top Producer CRM perform the following steps:
- In Top Producer CRM, click on Settings under the Account menu at the top right of any screen.
On the General tab, click on the 3rd Party Setup sub tab.
- Click on the Add Data Service link in the bottom left.
In the 3rd Party Application drop down menu, select TransactionPoint from Fridelity National Real Estate.
- In the User ID or Security Key field create a password.
- Click Add Data Service to finish.
- Login to TransactionPoint as Full access or View Only Agent.
- Once you are logged in, click on “User Profile” under the Profile & Prefrences menu.
- Near the bottom of the page you will find a section called External Systems Details. In this section enter your Top Producer CRM username in the username filed and in the security key field, enter in the User ID or Security Key you created in Top Producer CRM in Step 5.
- When done click Finish.
Note: For further assistance with TransactionPoint call them directly at 1-800-996-6547.