Need advice on leads in Top Producer CRM? Attend one of our
FREE Online Training Webinars and we’ll walk you through it!
Top Producer makes it easy to quickly and effectively follow up and incubate new leads. In a matter of minutes, you can view new lead details, contact them and schedule a follow-up activity to ensure qualified leads are moved through the Sales Pipeline.
1) Be notified immediately when new leads are received: Since timely follow-up is crucial, enable Lead Alerts to be immediately notified via email and/or text message whenever a new lead is received.
2) Contact and qualify the lead: After receiving a lead alert, check the New tab in the Sales Pipeline area (accessed by clicking Home from the main menu).
Open the Lead Record to display the key details you need to effectively follow up. Call or email the lead or click Perform Action to create a Market Snapshot or apply an action plan.
3) Record qualified leads by updating the contact’s status: Immediately after contacting a lead, update their status to reflect what stage they are in.
Tip: Move the status to Engage if not yet qualified, Active for a short-term opportunity, or Future for a long-term opportunity.
4) Schedule a follow-up activity to begin the incubation process: Immediately after contacting a lead, schedule a follow-up activity to ensure regular contact.
5) Get a clear picture of your pipeline at any time: See which sources provide the most leads, where most of your leads are in your pipeline, and your conversion rate*. (Just click the Home menu item > Pipeline Status Report to generate the report.)
*Based on how many have a Closed pipeline status.