Top Producer’s flyer feature allows you to create and distribute high-impact flyers that help you sell your listings, provide useful information for your buyers, and raise your professional profile. The flyer library includes over 250 flyers in a variety of designs covering all the standard marketing themes.
To view default flyer templates, click the Marketing main menu icon to open the Marketing landing page. From the Flyers category, click the Flyer Library link. The Flyer Library page opens.
The templates are organized into main categories that determine the look of the flyers – “Contemporary Dream Home”, “Home Art”, “Sunburst”, “Your Home”, and “Your Neighborhood.” There are separate categories for single agent and team versions, which are branded with either a single agent’s personal information or team information.
Opening a Flyer Template
To preview a flyer, hover your mouse over a template and click the Preview Flyer link.
When you preview a template, it shows not only the prewritten body text, but also sample contact information, so you get the full sense of how the finished presentation will look. There are a number of features available in preview mode:
- Print icon: Prints the previewed letter template.
- PDF icon: Saves the previewed letter template as a PDF file.
- Zoom drop-down list: Changes the view size when you select a percentage from the list.
- Create Personal Copy link: Creates a copy of the default template that can be modified.
- Create for Contact link: Takes you to an Add Activity form that has the previewed template already selected for you.
- Close link: Takes you back to the Flyer Librarypage.
Note: If you didn’t install the Top Producer Editor when you first set up your Top Producer account, you’ll receive a pop-up message asking you to install it when you try to preview a template.