You may find a flyer template you like but that doesn’t perfectly suit your needs. Since you can’t make changes to default templates, you’ll need to create a personal copy.
All default templates are stored in default categories. Personal templates must be stored in their own personal categories. You can create a personal flyer template category from the Flyer Library page.
- Use the Modify List link to open the Personal Flyer Categories page. Click the Add Category link to open the Category Details segment below.
- Give your personal category a name and click the Save Category button to save it and display it from the Personal Flyer Categories page.
- Click the Done button to take you back to the Flyer Library page. You can now select a template to copy.
Tip: Add a “#” at the beginning of your personal template category to place it at the top of the category list.
Creating a Personal Flyer Template
- From the Flyer Library page, select a category and hover over a flyer template you’d like to copy. Click the Create Copy link to open the Create Personal Copy page.
Note: You can also add a personal category here by clicking the Add link.
- Give the personal template a name, and make sure it’s descriptive enough so you know which template to use for each unique situation.
- Select a personal category, and click the Save & View Flyer button to save and open the copied template in edit mode.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!