You may find an email template you like but that doesn’t perfectly suit your needs. Since you can’t make changes to default templates, you’ll need to create a personal copy. You can create a personal email template category from the Email Library page.
Similar to default templates, which are stored in default categories, personal templates must be stored in their own personal categories.
- Use the Modify List link next to the Show Category drop-down list to open the Personal Email Categories page. Click the Add Category link to open the Category Details segment below.
- Give your category a descriptive name and click the Save Category button to save it and display it from the Personal Email Categories page.
- Click the Done button to take you back to the Email Library page. You can now select a template to copy.
Tip: Add a “#” at the beginning of your personal template category to place it at the top of the category list.
Creating a Personal Email Template
- From the Email Library page, select a category and open an email template you’d like to copy.
- The template opens in preview mode on a separate Internet browser tab. Click the Create Personal Copy link to open the Create Personal Copy page.
Note: You can also add a personal category here by clicking the Add link.
Give your personal template copy a name, select a personal category, and click the Save & View Emails button to save and open the copied template in preview mode.
Note: You can also create a personal template copy by clicking the Create Personal Copy icon next to a default template from the Email Library page.