If you have a lot of listings on your plate it can become difficult to remember what you did for whom and when, or what still needs to be done. You can apply a listing plan to pre-schedule a series of to-dos most agents need to complete through the process of selling a property.
There are two ways to link a listing plan to a listing – to a new listing you’re adding into Top Producer CRM, and to an existing listing.
Applying a Listing Plan to a New Listing
From the Listing Information segment of the Add Listing form, select an appropriate plan from the Listing Plan drop-down list.
- Once you click the Add Listing button, the plan’s activities are linked to the saved listing and viewable from the Activities tab.
Applying a Listing Plan to an Existing Listing
- Open a listing to view its full details from the Listing Details form.
- Go to the Activities subtab of the Activities tab.
- Click the Select Listing Plans link.
A small window opens on the Activities tab displaying a list of all listing plans. Place a check mark next to the one you’d like to apply.
Click the Save button to apply the plan to the listing, and display the plan activities from the Activities tab.
The Action Plan column lets you know from which plan the activity came.
Removing a Listing Plan from a Listing
Removing listing plans is as easy as applying them.
- From the Activities tab of a saved listing record, click the Activities subtab.
- Click the Select Listing Plans link to open a list of plans.
- Uncheck any plans you no longer want to use and click the Save button.
- The system automatically removes any incomplete activities for the selected listing plan.