The GST/HST calculation feature enables Canadian users to decide how the Goods and Services Tax (GST) or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) is calculated for income and expense items.
Note: To enable the GST/HST calculation feature you need to enter “Canada” and your province in the Country and State fields in your Agent Setup.
- From the Account Menu in the top right corner of Top Producer CRM, click on Settings from the drop down menu.
- From the Settings page, click the Financial tab.
Click Edit Tax Calculation Setup at the bottom.
- Select the GST or HST option as applicable in your province.
- Enter the appropriate tax rate(s) for your province, and select how these will be applied to your income and expense items.
- Click the Save Tax Calculation Setup button to save your changes.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!