The GST/HST calculation feature enables Canadian users to decide how the Goods and Services Tax (GST) or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) is calculated for income and expense items.
Note: To enable the GST/HST calculation feature you need to enter “Canada” and your province in the Country and State fields in your Agent Setup.
- From the Account Menu in the top right corner of Top Producer CRM, click on Settings from the drop down menu.
- From the Settings page, click the Financial tab.
Click Edit Tax Calculation Setup at the bottom.
- Select the GST or HST option as applicable in your province.
- Enter the appropriate tax rate(s) for your province, and select how these will be applied to your income and expense items.
- Click the Save Tax Calculation Setup button to save your changes.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.