You can generate four types of income and expense reports for the folder you are viewing. The reports can be previewed, saved to your computer, or sent to the printer.
Note: You can only run a report for one folder at a time.
- From the Applications main menu item, click Income/Expense Tracker under the Financial section.
- The Income/Expense Tracker page opens.
- Click the desired folder name to open it.
Click the Print Income Expense Report icon to open the Create Income and Expense Report form below.
- Select a report type from the Report drop-down list.
- Overview: This report shows totals for each income and expense category, as well as the total income, total expenses, and net income within a specified date range.
- Summary: This report summarizes the total income, total expenses, and net income for each of the sub-categories within the income and expense categories; and the total income, total expenses, and net income overall for a specified date range.
- Detailed: This report shows all the items in each category and sub-category, as well as the total income, total expenses, and net income for each category in the selected folder.
- Month to Month Net Income: This report shows the income, expenses, and net income for each month in the selected date range, as well as the overall total income, total expenses, and net income.
- Select your date ranges and click the Done button.
The report opens in preview mode on a separate internet browser tab.
From preview mode, you can print the report to your local printer, or save the report to your computer as a PDF file, CSV file (comma separated values), or XLS file (Microsoft Excel).
Close the internet browser tab once you’re finished working with the generated report.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!