Once you’ve created a folder for your income and expenses, you need to create categories for each. The steps to create a category for income and expenses are identical. In this article we’ll create an income category.
- From the Applications main menu icon, click Income/Expense Tracker under the Financial section.
- The Income/Expense Tracker page opens.
- Click the desired folder name to open it.
The header displays a summary of your income and expense information for the folder.
- Click the Add Income Category link to open the Add Income Category segment below.
- Click the Add Category button to save the category. The category now appears on the Income Categories segment.
To change the category name, click the Edit Category icon. Click the Save Category button to save your changes.
Click the Delete Category icon to remove the category.