When adding Top Producer 8i to Internet Explorer’s trusted sites, you need to set up IE to prompt you for Internet downloads. If this option isn’t enabled, you won’t be able to open or save exported contacts from 8i.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to Tools and then Internet Options.
- The Internet Options window opens. On the Security tab click the Trusted sites icon and then click the Custom level button.
- From the Downloads heading, make sure the Automatic prompting for file downloads is set to Enable.
- Click the OK button to close the Security Settings window.
- Click the OK button to close the Internet Options window.
When you export contacts from 8i, a pop-up message opens asking if you’d like to open the contacts in a spreadsheet, or save the file to your local computer.