Users of Internet Explorer 9 may encounter an issue in Top Producer CRM that prevents the selection of menu options.
- Case 1: It is not possible to select options within the Marketing Menu, but other menus work normally.
- Case 2: When selecting a menu or drop-down list, affected users will be unable to click an option within the list, and the list will instead immediately disappear.
Workaround for Case 1:
If you are unable to select options within the Marketing menu, and you are using Internet Explorer, it is possible that the browser font size has been increased to larger than the default. This will cause the Listings & Closings menu to look similar to the below:
To resolve this issue, reset the browser font size to the default Medium setting:
- In Internet Explorer, go to the View menu (press ALT+V on your keyboard).
- Select the Text Size menu option and click Medium.
Workaround for Case 2:
If the above workaround does not resolve the issue, or you are experiencing an issue with all menus, follow the below steps:
- Open Internet Explorer and log in to Top Producer at www.topproducer8i.com.
- Press F12 on your keyboard to open the Developer Tools window.
- In the menu bar at the top, click the Browser Mode option, and from the list of options click Internet Explorer 9 (not the Compatibility View option).
- In the menu bar at the top, click the Document Mode option and from the list of options click Internet Explorer 9 standards.
- Close the Developer Tools window and log out of Top Producer.
- Close Internet Explorer and re-open it. Log in to Top Producer and retry the operation.
If the problem persists after performing all of the above steps, please contact Customer Care at 1-800-830-8300.