If you’ve received an email from someone who’s not yet a contact in your database, you can easily create a new contact by following the steps below.
- Click the email you received from the person you want to add as a contact. It will appear in the preview area below.
Click the Add to contacts icon to open the Add Contact form on a new internet browser tab/window. Top Producer CRM automatically pulls the email sender’s name and email address into the new contact record.
- Add any additional contact information such as Contact Type, Phone Number or Property Information.
- Click the Add Contact button to save the record.
- Close the internet browser tab/window to return to the Inbox.
- From the email’s header, click the Links icon to link the email to the desired contact(s). For more information on linking an email to a contact please see, Linking a Message to an Existing Contact.