The mass update feature enables you to quickly and efficiently add, remove, and change information for multiple contact records. There are 3 parts to performing a mass update:
- Find a group of contacts to update
- Specify the changes to be made
- Perform the update
Warning: There is no undo function when performing mass updates, therefore be very careful when making any changes to a group of contacts using this tool.
- From the main menu go to Contacts and then click Search for Contacts.
- Enter your search criteria in the Search for Contacts form and click the Search button.
A list of contacts matching your search criteria displays.
Place a check mark next to the contacts you want to modify, and click the Mass Update link.
The Mass Update form opens.
- Specify the changes you want to make, such as contact type, primary property details, contact information, or assigned action plans.
- Click the Update Contacts button. A message appears asking you to confirm the update. Click the Yes button.
Note: If you made an error during the mass update process, contact Customer Care.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!