If contacts meet the pre-defined criteria you have chosen to apply, they are added to your Prospect List for follow up.
To apply pre-defined criteria:
- From the main menu, hover over the Calendar menu and click Prospect List.
- Click the Edit Settings Link.
- Click the Basic or Advanced tab.
- Select the check boxes adjacent to the criteria that you want to apply. Click here to view descriptions of the available pre-defined criteria.
- Click Save and Refresh List when done. The Prospect List is immediately updated with contacts that meet the criteria you added.
If you would like only New and Engage contacts or leads that have not been contacted for over a week to appear in your Prospect List:
- From the Edit Settings pop-up window make sure the Basic Tab is selected.
- Uncheck all options except for New and Engage contacts or leads that have not been contacted for over a week.
- Click on Save & Refresh List. Your Prospect List will now display only New and Engage contacts or leads that have not been contacted for over a week.