Creating an Activities Report
Top Producer 8i includes the ability to search within your activities by Date Range and then generate a report for these incomplete and outstanding activities.
- Navigate to your Activities Summary list by selecting Activities Summary from within the Calendar menu.
- By default, the Date Range is set to display incomplete activities due within the last two weeks. If you would like to create a report containing different activities, enter a new date range and use the Type, Status, and Assigned To drop-downs to select different options and then click Show Activities.
- If not generating a report of all activities, place a check next to each activity you'd like to include in the report.
- Click the Create Report option at the bottom of the activities list.
- In the pop-up, use the Report pull-down menu to select your desired report:
- Daily Schedule Report (Activities by Date): Includes all activities in the specified date range, ordered by date.
- All Activities Report (Activities by Type): Includes all activities in the specified date range, organized by activity type.
- Selected All Activities Report: Includes all of the activites you selected from the list.
- Click Done. Your activities report is now generated in a new tab or window.