Leads appear in the Sales Pipeline area, organized by statuses that determine where they are in the lead lifecycle. There are four lists available-New, Engage, Active and Closed.
Leads remain on these lists until you decide when they are ready to move to the next stage and change their status. For more information on the statuses and when to assign new statuses, see Tracking the Lead Lifecycle Using Statuses.
To view the New leads list, tap Sales Pipeline on the Home page.
- Displays new leads you enter and those you receive from your lead providers.
Tip: Set up Lead Alerts in Top Producer CRM desktop to immediately be notified via email and/or text message whenever a new lead is received.
- Displays leads you have contacted, but haven’t yet qualified.
- Displays those you are actively working with on an opportunity.
- Displays contacts with whom you have completed transactions.
- Tap to display the lead’s information.
- Displays the lead’s primary contact method. Tap to call/email.
- Swipe the lead’s name to quickly call , email , edit , or delete the lead.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!