All of your active and pending listings and closings can be viewed from the Properties list, including the address, list/sale price and status of each. To see additional details, including all tasks and parties associated with a listing/closing, view the Listing/Closing Record.
Viewing the Properties list
Tap Properties from the Home page to view your listings and closings. From the Properties list you can view the address, list/sale price, status and more. You can also view associated contacts and view the property on a map.
Tip: Swiping the listing/closing details provides a quick way of viewing additional information (see below).
- View the contact record of the seller/buyer by swiping the listing/closing details and then tapping the Contact Details icon.
- View the property on a map by swiping the listing/closing details and then tapping the Pin icon.
Viewing Listing/Closing Records
From the Listing/Closing Record, you can view additional details, including important dates, property features, showing instructions and commission and tax details. You can also view all notes, tasks and parties associated with the listing/closing.
To view the Listing/Closing Record, from the Properties list, tap the Listings or Closings tab, and then tap the listing or closing you want to view.
Example of a Listing Record
- Displays a list of property notes, where you can view, add , edit or delete a note. Any notes you add can also be viewed from the Notes list and will automatically be linked to the property and associated listing/closing parties.
- View any parties associated with the listing/closing and contact them via phone or email, if desired. Immediately after placing a call or sending an email, you will be prompted to wrap up the touchpoint. From this list you can also tap a listing/closing party to view their Contact Record.
- View and manage tasks related to the listing/closing from this tab. For more information on managing activities, see Adding/Editing Activities.
- Enables you to upload a listing picture from your mobile device. Just tap the picture area and select where you want to upload a picture from.
- Display the property on a map.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!