From the Contacts list you can search for a contact by their first/last/company name and contact type. You can also tap the first letter of the contact’s last name to locate them in the list, or display only your favorite contacts.
Tip: Swiping a contact’s name provides a quick way to add a note or call/email a contact.
- Search by contact type (tap Type > select the contact type(s) > tap Apply). Alternatively, to enter the contact type you want to search for, tap Type > All Types > enter the contact type(s) in the available field on the Select Types page.
- Tap A-Z to search by the first letter of the contact’s last name or display only your favorite () contacts.
- Search by first, last or company name.
- Add a contact.
- Swipe a contact’s name to quickly add an activity, note or call/email the contact.
- Indicates a favorite contact.