Adding a Contact
To add a contact, from the Contacts list, tap the Add icon. Any contacts you enter in Top Producer Mobile are immediately available in Top Producer on your deskop and vice versa. There is no need to synchronize your database.
From the Contact Record you can add a note, edit their information (by tapping the Edit icon) and more. Changes made in Top Producer Mobile are immediately available in Top Producer on your desktop and vice versa.
- Edit the contact.
- Enables you to view the contact’s notes , activities , email history , properties , and associates .
- Mark the contact as a favorite.
- Enables you to upload a contact’s picture from your mobile device. Just tap the picture area and select where you want to upload a picture from.
- Tap to call, send a text message, email or send a Market Snapshot. If you send an email, you have the option of writing your own or sending one of our quick email templates.
- Displays the status that tracks where the client is in the lead lifecycle.
- Displays the last action you performed for a contact. Actions include when you added the contact, marked an activity done, added a note, sent a Market Snapshot, changed the contact’s status or sent an invitation to connect (see #9 below).
- Indicates the primary contact method. Tap to call/email.
- Send a text message.
- Display the contact’s property on a map.