Writing content for your website can seem like a huge task at first. I’m going to provide you with some ideas that you can use on your website but keep in mind the importance of researching the most effective key words for your website. The determination of effective key words is based on what words web searchers are using to find YOUR website and ultimately generate potential leads.
Writing about local events is a great way to bring traffic to your web site but will it bring the kind of traffic you need to build your business? Keep this in mind when choosing which topics you are going to invest your energy in writing about.
- Communities and Neighborhoods: What are the hottest areas in your real estate market? Create a page or pages that paint a picture of these areas. Are there any landmarks? Interesting history? Outstanding recreation facilities?
- Property Types: Are there types of properties that are unique to your area? Vacation homes or waterfront? Lofts? Specialty commercial property?
- Buyer and Seller information: Who is your customer? Is relocation prevalent in your area? What is the demographics for your area and what kind of information are they looking for? Downsizing? Settling down?
- Market Statistics: What are the recent market trends in your area?
- Government Information
- MLS and listing information: provide a guide to how to use the MLS, helpful maps and area information.
- Real Estate Specific information: What do your prospective buyers and sellers need to know?
Remember you don’t need to write a book. Make your information captivating, short and sweet. Don’t forget to ask your visitor to contact you on every single page. Once you’ve written your content find out how to make this information even more attractive using Search Engine Optimization. And keep writing. Search engines love fresh content.