Quick Lead App
The Quick Lead App provides a simply way to add a new lead to your Top Producer database. Simply go to quicklead.realtor.com on your mobile device or desktop computer to get started!
Adding the Quick Lead App to your Device's Home Screen makes it easy to access the App while on-the-go! After you open quicklead.realtor.com on your mobile device, follow the instructions below for your device type:
iPhone - Tap the Go To icon > Add to Home Screen.
BlackBerry - Press Menu > Add to Home Screen.
Android - Go to Menu > Bookmarks > Add. Long press the Quick Lead App bookmark, then select Add shortcut to Home.
Adding a New Lead with the Quick Lead App
- Open your device's Internet Browser and go to quicklead.realtor.com.
- On the Sign in page, enter your Top Producer Username (password is not required), and tap Sign In.
Note: You must enter the Top Producer username belonging to an Agent account. Assistant usernames cannot be used.
- Enter the Lead Information into the fields provided, then tap Submit.
- The lead will be submitted to Top Producer. If you'd like to add another lead, tap Next Lead.
- The lead will be automatically sent to your Top Producer account and will appear as a contact with a status of New in your database, with a Source of QuickLead and a Sub Source of Quick Form.
Automatically Applying Action Plans to New Leads
You may want to configure Top Producer to automatically apply an action plan to every new lead you add using the Quick Lead App. That way you can be sure every new lead will be scheduled regular follow-up activities.
For more information, read the Auto Apply Plan Rules article, or watch the Auto Apply Plan Rules Video Tutorial. Just remember that the Source of new leads entered in the Quick Lead App will be QuickLead and the Sub Source is Quick Form.