The Mobile Listing Site Builder automatically creates a mobile site for any listing on REALTOR.com®. This mobile site includes a QR code which can be placed on any yard sign or other offline marketing/print material (i.e. flyers, brochures, etc.). Together with Showcase Listing Enhancements, if you choose to connect your Top Producer CRM and Market Snapshot accounts, you will receive leads obtained through the mobile listing site directly in your Top Producer database, and the new leads will automatically receive a Snapshot report.
The Mobile Listing Site Builder will provide:
- A Single-Property Mobile Website with a unique URL, multiple photos, & email/phone links*
- A Listing-Specific QR Code to use on flyers, postcards and all offline marketing
- Listing-Specific mini URLwhich links back to your mobile website that you can share & email
- Listing-Specific Flyer for your brochure boxes and open houses
- Listing-Specific Postcards to print and mail to your farm or sphere of influence
*Email and phone links require Showcase Enhancements
Creating a QR Mobile Listing Site
- Go to http://marketing.realtor.com/mobilelisting and click on Get Started Now
- Select your MLS, enter your MLS ID, and click Validate.
- (Optional) Enter your Top Producer CRM username and click Validate. This will integrate your Top Producer account with your mobile listing page so lead inquiries will be automatically captured in your database.
- (Optional) enter your Market Snapshot username and password and click Validate. This will integrate Market Snapshot, which will automatically send a snapshot report to new leads obtained from your mobile listing page.
- Select the listing you would like to use by clicking on the Select this Listing button
- Your Mobile website is now created and you will be presented with 4 options:
- Share my URL – share a link using a mini-URL. Perfect for emails, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Save my QR code – easily add a QR code to yard signs or other offline/print materials.
- Save listing flyer – creates a full color PDF flyer for the listing.
- Save listing postcard – creates a full color PDF postcard for the listing.
Note: Only For Sale listings in your MLS belonging to you as the primary listing agent will be available for you to select using this application.