The Certified Trainer Designation is for Trainers – working independently or for a Real Estate company or a Board/Association – who want:
- Industry recognition as a qualified Trainer showing REALTORs how they can use Top Producer to build their contact base, work more productively, and increase their sales
- To effectively market their expertise in order to expand their independent training business or secure a training position
*Maintaining your certification credentials requires re-certification each year.
How to Apply:
To become a Certified Trainer you will need to take the following steps:
- Complete and adhere to the TOP PRODUCER CERTIFICATION Agreement, CLICK HERE to open, fill in your information and fax the first 3 pages to 1-604-270-8218.
- Pass a 90 minute multiple choice exam.
- Have your training skills evaluated using one of the two following methods:
- First Method: Submit a letter of endorsement from a training institution, proof of valid training experience and/or work, formal certificate, degree or diploma in Education
- Second Method: Submit a video of yourself training on a subject of your choice, which will be evaluated.
If you have any questions, or are not sure which of our Partner Program Designation is right for you, Contact our Partner Program team for a consultation.